Stylish. Sophisticated. Seriously Fun.
The Catalina Hotel + Beach Club is all of this and more. The Catalina Hotel also offers two restaurants, two pools, four bars, a media library, a rooftop terrace, a Japanese Koi fi shpond and a Zen garden. In addition, the hotel boasts a dedicated library, which can serve as a meeting space for small groups. And that’s just the common area.
All 190 guest rooms are equipped with Tempur – Pedic Swedish Mattresses, Masconi 300-thread-count sheets and goose-down comforters and pillows. The rooms are glazed in white and popping with hints of color and feature new ultra-luxurious bathrooms with oversized bath towels and cotton pique bathrobes. Suites also feature upgraded 42-inch plasma TVs and mini-bars.
Hotel Quick Facts
- 3.5 stars; $$$
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Drinks Nightly 7pm-8pm
- Complementary Round-trip airport shuttle from Miami International Airport
- 4 bars, 2 restaurants, 2 pools; 190 rooms
- Across the street from the ocean, 3 blocks from Convention Center and 1 block from famed Lincoln Road shopping.
- VIBE: Stylish. Sophisticated. Seriously Fun.
- EXTRAS: Free drinks nightly; Free Wifi; Free Round-trip airport shuttle from Miami International Airport
The self-proclaimed “World’s First Supermodel,” Janice Dickenson filmed her reality show, Janice Dickenson Modeling Agency, at the Catalina, as did Whitney Port of MTV’s The City.