RIVIERA SOUTH BEACH
This Miami Beach 1940’s classic was transformed into a boutique hideaway for jetsetters and trendsetters alike. Inspired by the modern baroque designs of Dorothy Draper, the hotel combines Hollywood Regency touches with the hotel group’s signature bold and modern designs.
Located just one block off Collins Avenue, the retreat features 3 unique settings, a courtyard pool complete with an outdoor bar and private cabanas, meeting space, and a breathtaking sun deck with sweeping views of the city and ocean. Suites feature full gourmet kitchens, separate living and dining areas with pullout sofas, stereos, iPod docking stations and two 42-inch plasma TVs, 100% organic cotton pillow-top beds and rain-shower heads.
Hotel Quick Facts
- 4 stars; $$$$
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Drinks Nightly 7pm-8pm
- Complementary Round-trip airport shuttle from Miami International Airport
- 1 Restaurant on property Mas Cuba Cafe
- 2 blocks from Ocean; 1 block from Miami Beach Convention Center
- 50 Classic rooms, 50 Balcony rooms, One Bedroom Suites & 2 Rooftop Penthouses
- VIBE: Secluded luxury.
Miami has had many nicknames over the years, but one of the most memorable was “God’s Waiting Room,” which referred to the overwhelming amount of retirees who headed South in the 1950’s.