• Cancellations must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival in order to avoid a full stay penalty, but not to exceed 3 nights room & tax. For example, a cancellation penalty for a 2 night stay will be 2 nights room and tax. A cancellation penalty for a 5 night stay will be 3 nights room and tax. **Holiday and Special Events require a non-refundable prepayment 30 days prior to arrival. No early departures are allowed. Reservations are completely non-refundable within 30 days of arrival. Events include but are not limited to: New Years (12/26 to 1/3), Boat Show (2/12 to 2/16), Winter Music Conference & Ultra (3/15 to 3/31), Memorial Day (5/21 to 5/25) & Art Basel (12/3 to 12/9).**
• All guests in room must be 18 years are older unless parent/legal guardian is staying in the same room.
• Displayed rate reflects discount on promotional bookings.
• Check-in begins at 3pm, Check-out no later than 11am.
• Room occupancy is recommended not to exceed two persons unless booking our suites. Each additional guest is $25 per night using existing bedding – roll a way beds are not provided. Because of the historic nature of South Beach hotels, most of the rooms are smaller than the average room, therefore not conducive to quad occupancy.
• Valet parking is $37.38 + tax per day – we advise against renting a car since all our hotels are centrally located.
• A mandatory daily resort fee of $18.00 (subject to applicable lodging tax) will be added to the guest room account and includes the following: High speed internet access, incoming faxes, local calls, happy hour nightly and MIA airport pick-up.
• Credit card required for check-in, no cash deposits accepted. We will authorize your credit card at check in for up to $100 per stay in addition to nightly room rate. We HIGHLY discourage the use of a check cards or debit card. Your issuing bank may not release authorization hold for up to 10 banking days.
• The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented at time of check-in, as well as the credit card holder.
• Sunbrite and Tradewinds require deposit of 25% upon booking and have a 7 day cancellation policy.
• Hostel rooms at Hollywood require guest to have out of state ID and onward travel papers.
• We love pets so feel free to bring along your dog child! Pet must be accompanied and leashed at all times. Pets must be under 15 lbs only and fees do not apply to service animals.
Hotels with $250 deposit (refundable upon room inspection) + $25 per day fee (non-refundable):
Tradewinds / Sunbrite / Sapphire / Riviera / Metropole / Lincoln Arms / Seaside / Beachside / Hollywood (except hostel side)
Hotels with $100 deposit (refundable upon room inspection) + $25 per day fee (non-refundable):
Catalina / Chesterfield / Shelley / Whitelaw / Chelsea
Croydon: Only allows service dogs with original certificates to be with their companions inside the rooms. We no longer accept pets to stay in guestrooms or public areas of the hotel.
Hollywood: We accept nice dogs and cute cats! but ONLY in our private rooms and suites.
Policy and restrictions:
• Extra fee $15 per night
• Must be under 25lbs
• Must provide a $250 authorization with credit card
• Service dogs are free to stay
• Pets are not allowed on the bed sheets, they must have their own beds or blankets.
Luggage Policy: (Disclaimers: Limitations of Liability)
Lost Items: Passengers are responsible for their own luggage and any items placed into the vehicle by passengers or operator’s representatives (“property”).
Operator assumes no liability in the event of damage, loss or theft of any propertyand will not be responsible for losses incurred, including but not limited to, loss of future profit, potential income, and additional expenses or losses incurred as a result of lost or stolen baggage or property. Operator is also not liable for lost items left behind in the vehicle by a passenger. however, operator does want to help guests reunite with lost items whenever possible. if an item is lost, operator recommends the guest immediately contact the manager of their respective hotel.
Damaged Items: Normal wear and tear to personal items is typical of the handling process during transportation. Transporting large items, such as luggage, may result in scratches, dings, and nicks. Operator is not responsible for damages such as broken pull handles/straps, broken wheels or feet, or damages that are incurred as a result of over-packing, items packed improperly, or fragile items.
It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure any belongings kept with passenger in the main seating compartment of the vehicle are securely packed and fastened, and that any breakable items are protected while using the transportation service.
Returning left behind or found items may incur delivery and/or shipping charges to the recipient. Nothing contained herein is intended to, or shall, alter the statutory liability restrictions set forth in 509.111, Florida statutes, or any other federal, state or local law, rule, regulation, or ordinance which limits liability for damages against a public lodging establishment or the operator of a public lodging establishment.