SOUTH BEACH GROUP
HAPPY HOUR (AKA HOOK-UP HOUR)
The drinks are free. The music is pumping. The drinks are free. The bartenders are like the fun best friends you never had. And did we mention the cocktails are free?
@ Catalina: 7pm - 8 pm - Also available for Tradewinds guests
@ Chelsea: 7pm - 8 pm
@ Chesterfield: 7pm - 8 pm
@ Croydon: 7pm - 8 pm
@ Riviera: 7pm - 8 pm - Also available for Lincoln guests
@ Shelley: 7pm - 8 pm
@ Whitelaw: 7pm - 8 pm - Also available for Posh & Metropole guests
EXPERT CONCIERGE SERVICES
Our Expert Concierge Services provide personalized service to give our guests an insider’s view of South Beach. This includes assistance with transportation, city tours, restaurant reservations and more. If you have any special needs or requests, please feel free to contact us prior to your arrival.
Just ask the Front Desk and we'll hook you up with a fresh towels for your sunning and swimming enjoyment!
FREE YOGA CLASS
Complimentary Yoga Class every Saturday at 10:30am at Hotel Croydon, 38th & Collins.
Free Internet access from any one of our hotel lobbies.
FREE ECAR SHUTTLE
Need a ride? We now offer complimentary shuttle service to/from our restaurants and courtesy rides to the Miami Beach Convention Center and other tourist attractions. Just ask your front desk for more info.
We offer free pick-up and drop-off shuttle service for Miami International Airport (MIA). Shuttle pick up is located at Door 17, Second-Level Departures, Central Terminal G. Our shuttle fleet consists of two black buses so please look out for them.
• Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel + Hotel, Beachside Apartment Hotel and Seaside Apartment Hotel do NOT provide airport drop-Off or pickup service.
• Because this is a scheduled transportation service and there are multiple passengers on our shuttles we can not wait for you if you are not ready. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
Pick up Times*:
MIA to Hotel
Hotel to MIA
• On Wednesdays the shuttle runs from MIA every odd hour starting at 9:00am and from our hotels every even hour starting at 8:00am.
• For the Catalina, the pick up and drop off times at the hotel will be +15 minutes in relation to the posted schedule.
• Guests must provide the shuttle driver with printed proof of reservation in order to board the shuttle.
• Our airport shuttle service is for MIA only and is available seven days a week.
• Due to new airport security regulations, our shuttle cannot sit at Central Terminal G, Second Floor Departures for a long period. While standing at the shuttle stop location please wave down our shuttle when you see it so our driver knows to stop for you.
• Please make sure to schedule your return trip to the airport at least 3 hours before your departure time.
• Our airport shuttle is offered on a space available basis. South Beach Group is not responsible for paying for guest transportation when the shuttle bus is full or has mechanical issues.
• Florida law requires your child be secured in a child safety seat, please bring one as it is the parent's or caregiver’s responsibility. We do not provide child restraint seats and will not be able to provide service without one.
• Guests are limited to up to 2 pieces of luggage weighing 50-75 lbs or less. Items not allowed on board include: tvs, windsurfing equipment, surfboards, very large boxes, bicycles, etc.
• The South Beach Group is not responsible for you being late or missing your flight due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or mechanical problems with our vans.
Miami is home to 150+ ethnicities and 60+ languages.
Pick- Up Lines is not one of them.